The most popular one out of our services. The summer roller skating camp takes place in Prague 11 – Chodov, Prague 10 – EUROPARK Sterboholy, Prague 8 – Dolni Chabry and Prague 3 – Jarov during summer school holidays. The camps are for children from 4 to 13 years old, beginners and advanced skaters who are divided into teams according to their skating skills. Each camp starts on Monday and ends on Friday. Parents take their children to the playground at 8am each day and pick them up at 4pm with possibility of a late pick up at 5pm. Teaching is being done in a fun way by professionally trained young trainers, whose main task is to grow a positive active life attitude in children. The price includes morning snack, water during the whole day, lunch at a restaurant, roller skating lessons and accident insurance. If you do not have your own skating equipment, you can borrow it from us for a weekly fee.
The camps in Prague 11 take place in the area of the VŠCHT and VŠE dormitory. Precisely on the reserved part of Dunovická parking lot. We visit Spojovna restaurant every day for lunch, which is just about 50 meters far away from the parking lot. There is a morning trip on Thursday to Chodovská tvrz. In case of bad weather, we use clubhouse at VŠCHT where we will not be skating.
The camps in Prague 8 take place in the area of Elementary School Dolní Chabry. During lunchtime we visit Karel restaurant, which is a few hundred meters far away. On Thursday, there is always a morning trip to the trail leading around the Troja Zoo. In case of bad weather, we us the school’s gym – where we do not skate.
The camps at Jarov (Prague 3) take place on the multifunctional playground Habrová, which offers great conditions for both inline skating and longboarding. The groups of advanced skaters often go to Malešický park, where a Thursday morning trip also takes place. We go for lunches to Sports Center Hector restaurant. In case of a bad weather we use Hector Sports Center when we do not skate.
The newest branch is located on the reserved part of the EUROPARK shopping center parking lot in Štěrboholy. For lunch, we will go to Golosana restaurant. Additional activities include discgolf course and mini golf course at the business center. In case of bad weather we use a reserved part of the underground parking lot, so any weather will not stop us from skating.
The price (3 590 CZK) includes:
- roller skating lessons led by trained instructors
- accident insurance
- morning snack
- water during the whole day
- lunch in the restaurant (soup, main meal, beverage)
- loyalty discount of CZK 200 (for participation in previous years)
- discount of 200 CZK for early payment till the end of April
Children are divided into groups on Monday morning according to their level of skating.
- 7.45 am – 8.00 am Arrival of children to the place of the camp
- 8.00 am – 10.00 am Warm-up, games, roller skating lessons
- 10.00 am – 10.30 am Morning snack, games without skates
- 10.30 am – 12.00 am Roller skating lessons
- 12.15 pm – 1.00 pm Lunchtime in the restaurant
- 1.00 pm – 1.30 pm Relax
- 1.45 pm – 4.00 pm Roller skating lessons, training for Friday’s final performance
- 4.00 pm The end, parents pick up their children
Equipment you need to come with:
- roller skates (possibility of renting for the fee of 100 CZK/ day)
- guards (elbows, knees, wrists)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 721 086 655 or email@example.com
Máte další dotazy? Kontaktujte nás
firstname.lastname@example.org - 774 189 037