Summer camp for advanced skaters. We teach freestyle slalom in a attractive and fun way under the guidance of experienced trainers. By teaching the tricks, children learn how to control their skates even better. Balance and dexterity will improve by skating between special cups – and this discipline will surely become their passion for life!
The camps in Prague 11 take place in the area of the VŠCHT and VŠE dormitory. Precisely on the reserved part of Dunovická parking lot. We visit Spojovna restaurant every day for lunch, which is just about 50 meters far away from the parking lot. There is a morning trip on Thursday to Chodovská tvrz. In case of bad weather, we use clubhouse at VŠCHT or VRŠA where we will not be skating.
The camps in Prague 8 take place in the area of Elementary School Dolní Chabry. During lunchtime we visit Karel restaurant, which is a few hundred meters far away. On Thursday, there is always a morning trip to the trail leading around the Troja Zoo. In case of bad weather, we us the school’s gym – where we do not skate.
The camps in Prague 3 take place in the multifunctional playground Habrova. We very often visit also Malesicky park which is located just few minutes away. For lunches we go to Osika restaurant and in the case of a bad weather we use sports centre Hector.
- camp for advanced skaters from 7 to 15 years old
- special slalom skating discipline, special equilibrium and dexterity features, advanced braking techniques, etc.
- takes place on reserved part of parking lot of VŠCHT and greenway in Kunratický les (around 500 meters far away from the parking lot)
- to attend the freestyle camp it is required to master advanced roller skating (using edges of the skates/ wheels properly, proper sliding, parallel turning, one-skate ride, turning back to back, backward skating)
The price (3 390 CZK) includes:
- roller skating lessons led by trained instructors
- accident insurance
- morning snack
- water during the whole day
- lunch in the restaurant (soup, main meal, beverage)
- loyalty discount of CZK 200 (for participation in previous years)
- discount of 200 CZK for early payment till the end of April
Children are divided into groups on Monday morning according to their level of skating.
- 7.45 am – 8.00 am Arrival of children to the place of the camp
- 8.00 am – 10.00 am Warm-up, games, roller skating lessons
- 10.00 am – 10.30 am Morning snack, games without skates
- 10.30 am – 12.00 am Roller skating lessons
- 12.15 pm – 1.00 pm Lunchtime in the restaurant
- 1.00 pm – 1.30 pm Relax
- 1.45 pm – 4.00 pm Roller skating lessons, training for Friday’s final performance
- 4.00 pm The end, parents pick up their children
Equipment you need to come with:
- roller skates (possibility of renting for the fee of 100 CZK/ day)
- guards (elbows, knees, wrists)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 721 086 655 or email@example.com
Máte další dotazy? Kontaktujte nás
firstname.lastname@example.org - 774 189 037